You must get there early and then you have to wait. If you do not follow the rules, you will not be admitted, no exceptions. Even people who try to sneak in are ferreted out.
Number of Visitors
- Up to 120 visitors per day (On a first-come, first-served basis. No reservation in advance.)
- Visitors Registration
- (1) Registration Place: 1st Floor of "The Fish Information Center" (By the Kachidoki Bridge entrance).
- (2) Registration Time: From 5:00AM.
- Tour Times
Visitors are divided up into two groups of 60 according to their order of arrival.
- (1) First group visits the tuna auction area from 5:25AM to 5:50AM.
- (2) Second group visits the area from 5:50AM to 6:15AM.